About Australian backlinks
You have made a new website. One of the first things you want to do is get Australian backlinks from websites with page scores of at least 4. Backlinks are important to increasing your domain score. They take time to create properly and there is no shortcut.
How to get dofollow Australian backlinks from directories
How to get Australian backlinks from writing articles
You need to create an article that has appeal to readers.
Don’t rush, it takes time to:
- Research & understand the topic.
- Reference external websites.
- Create graphics.
- Explain everything in a easy to understand method.
- Update and improve the article.
Reach out to source bottle. You can be a source of information and get seen by journalists and bloggers.
How to get sales and backlinks from your competitor's contacts
- Do a search on your product or service with Google or Bing.
- The adverts and the top organic results are your main competitors.
- Visit each competitor and look for who they have helped or their past projects.
- Contact each company that they have helped and introduce your product and service.
- After you have made a sale, and they are 100% satisfied with your product or service. Ask them for a link to your website.
How to find your competitor's backlinks
The best free tool to check your competitor’s backlinks is
It can help you get ideas where to get more backlinks
Explanation of terms
- Domain Score – The strength of the website, higher the better.
- Backlinks – Incoming backlinks to the domain.
- Referring Domains – How many backlinks from unique domains
- Page score – The strength of the page, anything > 4 is good for your domain score.
- NF – No Follow links, these are usually paid links, forum links, directory links. They do not offer link juice. This means they will not add towards your domain score. They can still generate traffic for you
What is a good domain score?
- 40 – 50 is average.
- 50 – 60 is good
- 60 + is excellent
You can also put your own website to check your own backlinks.
How do you increase your domain score?
There is not much information on the internet on how to increase your domain score as it is a tightly kept secret.
The things I would do are:
- Unique content that gives the users answers to their question.
- Backlinks from reputable websites and relevant content.
- Unique links from different domains
- Onpage SEO
- Fast loading website
- Mobile responsive
This is a long term game and it will require that you work on your website and update and improve it on a regular basis.
Google knows if the website is active or sitting dormant with old information.
What are popular link building strategies
The most important rule of link building strategy is keep it natural
This is where you reach out to people and introduce them to your content.
2. Guest blogging
This where you write an article for another website & referencing yourself. Olala is an example of guest blogging. You can also search on google with the parameters subject + intitle:”write for us” to find other websites that accept articles.
3. Fixing broken links
You have a great article on your website. Reach out to websites who have broken links and ask them to update the broken links with your new website. Read this awesome ahrefs article about broken link building.
How to use Google alerts to get Australian backlink opportunities
|Example Alerts||Example benefit|
|When your alert is mentioned in a forum.||You can be active in the forum discussion.|
|When a news article mentions your alert.||You can contact the news article to share your similar story.|
|When a tender mentions your alert.||It might be an opportunity for new work.|
|When your alert is mentioned in a competitor's website||It may be a new recent project and a potential new lead.|
Alerts can give you opportunities that you have not thought of.
Use these opportunities to create backlinks to your website.
- You can set the alert to email you as it happens, once a day or once a week.
- You can set the alert from all around the world or only from Australia.
- You can set the alert to give you all the results or the best results.
You will want to play with different keywords to get the right balance of alerts sent to your email.
Let’s say with backlinks you will rank higher. You can rank high on easy scoring keywords but not hard ones.
Yes, if they can bring you traffic then it is a good strategy to have, even if they are nofollow
Yes, as long as it sounds natural and is not considered spam.
Even though a low page score will not do much for your domain score, it may in the future.